Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I register my child? This question is answered on our Registration Process page.
- Who do I pay for registration? This question is answered on our Registration Process page.
- What if I join in the middle of the month; will the class be prorated? Monthly fees cannot be discounted or prorated. Because our prices are already low, and due to Meridian Parks and Recreation Policies, regardless of when your child starts in the month, the class fee is the same.
- Can I get a refund on the class registration fee? If you registered through Meridian Parks and Recreation, please contact them at 888-3579 to find out if you may receive a refund. If you registered through Inspired Dance, the fee for the current month is non-refundable. Please talk to Amy Merrill for possible refunds of months paid in advance.
- How many performances do you have? We have one big performance in May, which is our Spring Recital. We also have one or two smaller performances that we schedule at Assisted Living homes in our community. Occasionally, we do in-class performances for family members as well. We may take part in future performance opportunities, but we do not seek to become a traveling, competitive dance program. Our goal is to provide some memorable events for our dancers, and their families, without causing stress on time, budget, or energy.
- How does the Costume Fee work? Currently, the costume fee is $40. This may change in the future depending on clothing prices. Students in multiple classes requiring a costume will have one costume fee per class. Because our prices are already low, and due to the extra time and expense that accompany a recital, the costume fee is non- refundable. The costume fee is payable to Inspired Dance and can be given to your child's instructor or to Amy Merrill.
- Who do I contact if I have additional questions about class information? Please contact Amy Merrill, the founder and director of Inspired Dance. She will be happy to answer your questions.
- Are there any make-ups for missed classes? Currently, there no make-up sessions offered for missed classes. We are only allotted a certain amount of space for class time only.